Join us downtown Saturday, May 13th, 2023
Grapes Gallery: 407 Main St
Grapes for the MAY-thful! MAY this Art Hop be something special
- Unique, living room atmosphere, hosted refreshments
- Live music by T or C’s own Cat Alley.
- Shop an evolved collection of fine art by some of Sierra County’s best local artists
The Centre Galler: 201 S Foch St
Dedicated to the Sierra County Student Art Show winners and participants!
- Featuring Tiger Art
- Music from Papayas con Chile
T or C Brewing Co: 410 N Broadway St
- Music: The Consequences playing from 7PM
- Beer Release: Lagerhoppin'
ZIA Gallery: 415 Broadway
ZIA Gallery will be open from 6 to 9 pm this Saturday for Art Hop.
Join Yvonne Spencer show off new works by found-object artist Don Hallock, wood sculptor Phil Norton and many others.
ZIA Gallery is in the heart of the Hot Springs Historic District in downtown TorC at 415 Broadway.
A Touch Of Yesterday: 409 Broadway
A TOUCH OF YESTERDAY will be open! LOTS of great gift ideas for Mother's Day and always, free gift wrap!
Lunaticus Galerie: 424 N. Broadway
Check out the art exhibition by Stacy Blum-Hay
- Contemporary artworks, including relief works on painted wood, paintings on canvas and panel, and mixed-media collage
- Music by DJZ, Old School and New School Vinyl and [duo] Har Tzav
**If you are a business owner/artist and want to be included, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you added! :) **